Pine Cabin $225/night, $1150/week, plus $100 cleaning fee
Cypress Cabin $175/night, $900/week, plus $50 cleaning fee
both cabins $200 damage deposit, two night minimum
Checks, Mastercard and Visa accepted. No money orders.
1. Check in time is after 3 pm (Eastern time) and check out is before 11 am.
2. Smoking is not permitted in the cabin.
3. No outdoor fires are allowed
4. PETS - Up to two dogs or cats are permitted in the cabin. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up all pet refuse. Dogs are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of dogs on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent within seven (7) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are common in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
5. We will not rent to anyone under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received when booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent. It is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. No contents of the cabin are lost or damaged.
d. No early check-in or late check-out.
e. No more than six people have stayed at the cabin overnight for the Pine cabin or four persons for the Cypress cabin and no large groups or parties have occurred (over 12 people for the Pine cabin and 8 people for the Cypress cabin).
7. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Payments may be made by check or credit card. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The balance of rent is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
8. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full payment.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons overnight for the Pine cabin and four(4) persons for the Cypress cabin. No large gatherings or parties are allowed (over 12 persons for the Pine cabin and 8 persons for the Cypress cabin).
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
11. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION - Once both the rental agreement and initial payment are received, your reservation will be confirmed by email. Credit cards will not be charged and checks will not be deposited without a returned rental agreement. Until both agreement and payment are received, reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. If a rental agreement is returned without initial payment, the cabin may be rented to someone else without notice.
|Home||Pictures of the Forest||Attractions||About the town of Woodland||Directions||Rates and Policies||Reviews|