Pine Cabin $250/night, $1600/week, plus $150 cleaning fee
Cypress Cabin $200/night, $1200/week, plus $100 cleaning fee
Heights Cabin $250/night, $1600/week, plus $125 cleaning fee
damage deposit $500.
two night minimum (one week for Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Checks, Mastercard and Visa accepted. No money orders.
1. Check in time is after 3:30 pm (Eastern time) and check out is before 10:30 am.
2. Smoking is not permitted in the cabin.
3. No outdoor fires are allowed
4. PETS - Up to two dogs or cats are permitted in the cabin. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up all pet refuse. Dogs are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of dogs on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with a flea and tick repellent. Fleas and ticks are common in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
5. We will not rent to anyone under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required.
You will be contacted by phone to pay the damage deposit by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). VRBO does not handle damage deposits. Failing to pay the damage deposit will result in your reservation being canceled.
This must be received when booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent. It is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in outdoor trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. No contents of the cabin are lost or damaged.
d. No early check-in or late check-out.
e. No more than 8 people have stayed at the cabin overnight for the Pine cabin, 6 people for the Heights cabin, or 4 persons for the Cypress cabin and no large groups or parties have occurred (over 16 people for the Pine cabin, 12 people for the Heights cabin, and 8 people for the Cypress cabin). Evidence of a large gathering such as large amounts of trash left around the property or a general mess in the house will result in forfeiture of the entire damage deposit.
f. Furniture and televisions have not been moved and TV/Internet wiring has not been tampered with.
7. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Payments may be made by check or credit card. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The balance of rent is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
8. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full payment.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons overnight for the Pine cabin, six (6) persons for the Heights cabin, and four(4) persons for the Cypress cabin. No large gatherings or parties are allowed (over 16 persons for the Pine cabin, over 12 persons for the Heights cabin, and 8 persons for the Cypress cabin).
10. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION - Once both the rental agreement and initial payment are received, your reservation will be confirmed by email. Credit cards will not be charged and checks will not be deposited without a returned rental agreement. Until both agreement and payment are received, reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. If a rental agreement is returned without initial payment, the cabin may be rented to someone else without notice.
|Home||Pictures of the Forest||Attractions||About the town of Woodland||Directions||Rates and Policies||Reviews|